Course Map Here: This is a 25.71 mi route in . The route has a total ascent of 737.96 ft and has a maximum elevation of 1,434.12 ft.
DATE: Saturday, June 3, 2017 Traditional TT Race
TIMES: First racer will go out at 10:30am. Racers every 30 seconds.
LOCATION: From Wausau take Hwy 29 west 13 miles to Hwy S. Turn north (right) on Hwy S, 3 miles to Rib Falls. Continue on Hwy S, over the bridge.
Rib Falls Town Hall
1744 County Rd S., Edgar, WI 54426
NEW THIS YEAR:
COMBO TIME TRIAL RACE
DAY 1 TIME TRIAL
RACE UP RIB MOUNTAIN
FRIDAY JUNE 2ND STARTING AT 7:00 PM AT QUILITY INN.
Address: 2901 Hummingbird Rd, Wausau, WI 54401
COST: $10 pre registration or $15 day of race.
Details: First racer will go out at 7:00 pm then every 30 seconds after that.
Top of Rib Mtn. will have a complimentary beverage station. Then back at Quality Inn
we will have again a beverage tent and light snack area.
Please be at race 30 minutes before start. Check in from 5:00 to 6:30 at Quality Inn.
If driving up Rib Mtn with your vehicle you will need a State Park Sticker.
They offer many options but cheapest is the one-hour pass for $5
The Quality Inn has a 20 room block set up for this event.
Room Block is under WI SPORTS for Friday June 2nd.
click here for hotel details and to contact:
DAY 2 TIME TRIAL
Saturday June 3rd Rib Falls Time Trials Starting at 10:30 am then every 30 seconds.
COST: $30 for adults
Youth racers (19 & under): $15
please be at event 30 minutes before start of race.
Click here to view the poster
Find Lodging Now!
ENTRY FEES & DEADLINES
Friday Night Race up Rib Mtn: $10 Register by May 31, 2017 by online/mail/fax
Friday Night Race up Rib Mtn: Register day of race: $15
Saturday Rib Falls Time Trial: $30 Register by May 31, 2017 by online/mail/fax
Saturday Rib Falls Time Trial: Day of Race: $35
Saturday Rib Falls Youth Time Trial: $15
Both Races (Ride up Rib Mtn. & Sat. Time Trial): $35 Register by May 31, 2017 by online/mail/fax
Printable Registration Form Printable Waiver Form
All athletes must sign the Badger State Games Athlete Waiver online during registration or on the printable registration forms at check-in. (Waivers are attached to the registration forms)
For those that want to cheer on our athletes and to see them bring home the gold here are a few tips:
Best place to view the event & how much you can see:
Seating Available or bring your own chairs:
Signs or Noise makers:
Additional catergories added as needed.
Registration from 8:30m -10:00am - then first racers out at 10:30am. Racers every 30 seconds.
- Approved helmets must be worn in all events.
- Racecourses are open to traffic. All riders must obey all traffic laws and observe the yellow Line rule. Riders who disobey the yellow line rule may be disqualified.
- Aero bars are prohibited in all mass start events. Aero bars may be used in time trials only.
- Applicants age on July 1 determines racing age category for WiSport points. You can join WiSport at any time, but you are strongly encouraged to sign up prior to the beginning of the season calendar.
- Race courses are open to traffic. All riders must obey all traffic laws and observe the yellow Line rule. Riders who disobey the yellow line rule may be disqualified.
- WiSport\’s cumulative points scoring system emphasizes participation. Points are given to everyone finishing, based on how they finished within their age category. Age categories for Best of Five in Road Races and Time Trials are listed below. The running total is maintained during the season for each member. Year end awards are given out for each age category, based on total points received for your 5 best race events (Time Trial, Road Race, and/or both), as well as overall participation points.
- Age group points for all time trails and road races are given on a declining points system. 50 for first in your age group, 49 for second 48 for third etc.
- Overall total series points awards (male and female) are based on a total of all (age category) road race series and time trial points in all events completed.
- In the case of ties in any WiSport points competition, a computer generated average percentile score will be used to determine placing.
- Members may elect to race a different length race course when a race organizer offers this option. WiSport will treat each distance as a separate event for all points and standings. In some cases, a race organizer may offer different distance options with restrictions based upon age, gender, or other distinctions. You must comply with any such restriction in order to receive WiSport points, except that you may elect to race a course which is longer than the one intended for your age/gender group.
- If you race in more than one age group start, you will receive WiSport points for only one of these races unless the separate starts are listed as separate WiSport events. If the race length options are not restricted by age or any other way, a rider may freely choose to race either distance. All the distance options will appear on the website Schedule page as separate events. The schedule page may change from time to time during the season with regard to these optional distances.
- Team Points are derived from the top five finishers in age groups at time trials and road races.
Best of 5 Road Races and Time Trials
As of 2015, Wisport will no longer use the Best of 7 structure, requiring a racer who is predominantly a road racer to do time trials and vice versa.
The “Best of” Series will be separated into two individual categories:
- Best of Five Road Races
- Best of Five Time Trials
WiSport Members are automatically signed up for these two “Best Ofs” when they pay for membership. A member does not need to participate in TTs to be eligible for the RR series, or vice versa. The “Best Ofs” will still be in the already-outlined 5-year age increments
Sport Specific Questions: Contact Event Director: Peter Mahler by email: email@example.com
Online Registration/Website Questions: Contact the Badger State Games office at 715-355-8788 or firstname.lastname@example.org